When I was 21, I thought I had it all figured out. I thought I’d go to law school and train to be a lawyer who would, somehow, automatically know what to do with her life. But I’m not doing that and I don’t. This will, more or less, be a chronicle of my move from one end of the country (Oklahoma) to another (Delaware), while I search for the perfect job.
Occasionally, I may talk about my love for french toast, why I think it’s absolutely necessary to have seen Sixteen Candles at least once in your life (or eight times in the span of three months. Whatever.), or how insane it is that my dogs never get tired of me throwing the same ball for them to run after.
When you decide that you don’t give a shit about any of that, just know this:
- I think everyone should own a hammock in the summertime because they’re optimal reading spots.
- The beach is the best place to take a nap.
- I think cats are okay, but dogs will always win the blue ribbon of my heart.
- Coffee is always supremely important.
- Concerts are fun.
- I like food. Any kind. All of it.
- Except onions.
- I really love emails.